Celebrity and Popular Weight Loss Plans:
If you're interested in popular diets, chances are you have your finger on the pulse of what's happening in the weight loss world. You're a mover and shaker.
You know all about celebrity diets and which ones are setting the trend for fast, healthy weight loss.
This page is all about how you can get started trying the popular diets and celebrity diets of today.
- Jennifer Aniston, Vanessa Williams, Ali Landry and Jenny McCarthy have all used the Zone to lose weight and stay celebrity-thin
- Diet is based on a strict ratio of 40% good carbs, 30% fat and 30% protein (also referred to as the 40:30:30 ratio). This keeps your insulin levels low and helps your body stay 'in the Zone' of maximum fat burning
- Diet Can Be Challenging - which is why the official website offers recipes, trackers and even Zone-compliant meal plans
- Balanced Diet that Keeps Your Blood Sugar Stable (good for pre-diabetics)
- Meal Delivery Plan that Many of the Successful Contestants on the Biggest Loser TV Show use to Lose Weight
- Meals are Prepared Fresh with no MSG, Trans-fats or Artificial Sweeteners
- Get Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snack every day
- Over 78 Meals To Choose From
- Also Get Online Tracking Tools and Weight Loss Phone Support
- Popular diet that focuses on eating 'good' carbs (kinder and more permissive than Atkins)
- 3 Phases - 1st phase is 2 weeks and cuts out fruit, sugars and grains. 2nd phase reintroduces 'good carbs' like fruits and whole grains. 3rd phase is maintenance phase and more permissive
- You eat 3 times a day plus snacks and desserts to keep from feeling deprived
- Great for diabetics and pre-diabetics to help keep blood sugar stable
- The official South Beach Diet plan website can get you jumpstarted losing weight with a complete personalized diet, recipes and guides for each Phase, weight tracking journals, meal planners, shopping list generators, etc.
- Popular diets used by celebrities like Marie Osmond and Dan Marino to lose weight
- Over 150 meals to Choose From
- Get Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snack/Dessert for about $11 a day
- Emphasis on Comfort Foods Like Pizza, Lasagna, Chocolate Brownies, Ice Cream and Mac and Cheese
- Diet Focuses on Low-Glycemic Carbs So You Feel Full all day
- Special plans for Men, Women, Vegetarians, Diabetics
- Diet Meal Delivery plan that Delivers All Over Continental U.S.
- Offers Gourmet-Style, Chef-Prepared, Fresh Meals like Sirloin Steak in a Peppercorn Sauce with Petite Pears & Onions & Flame Roasted Sweet Corn, Chicken Cordon Bleu with with brown rice,mixed vegetables and a side of haricots verts.
- Used and Recommended by Dr. Phil For His Weight Loss Guests
- Plans Start Around $18 - $25 A Day